ACAD 08-006 Curriculum
This comprehensive crosswalk links the objectives of ACAD 08-006 with GP Strategies ABC Material, NUCP Surveyed Material, NANTeL resources, EPRI resources, web resources, and published material available to all RCNET partners. Each field links to teaching materials that can be downloaded for use in your classroom.
Comprehensive toolkits provide materials needed to completely teach classes with pre-selected ACADs. These toolkits include PPTs, handouts, teacher guides, links to other resources, and test banks.
4. Quality Assurance_Quality Control
5. Radiation Protection
Comprehensive modules focused on emerging technologies. Each module includes nuclear case studies, takeaways, complete lesson plans, PPTs, objectives, pre & post assessment, supplement material, and hands-on activities.
1. 3D Scanning
3. Cyber Security
Materials to teach the learning objectives of the RCNET textbook, Nuclear Mavericks.
1. PowerPoint Presentation
2. Teacher Guide with Lecture Notes
3. Discussion & Presentation Models
Nuclear Life and
An RCNET five-course curriculum series, including:
1. Laboratory Quality Control, Statistics, & Measurement Uncertainty
2. Laboratory Safety & Fundamental Equipment
3. Medical Isotopes & Uses
4. Radioactive Waste Characteristics, Separation & Management
5. Radiochemistry Fundamentals[/mp_code]
Complete the form to request access to the material developed in partnership with the NRC. Once approved, a link will be emailed to you with access to download the material.